Anthony Diblasi’s practice focuses on complex commercial litigation, including banking matters, business torts, and shareholder and partnership disputes, and also includes probate, trust, and guardianship litigation, as well as probate administrations.
Raised in Miami, Anthony graduated from Belen Jesuit Preparatory School, attended Dartmouth College, where he played football for four years, and attended the University of Miami School of Law.
In his free time, Anthony enjoys spending time with his family, traveling, and sports.
- Florida State Courts
- Florida “Super Lawyers” Rising Star, 2023
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Member – The Florida Bar
- Member – Belen Alumni Lawyers Section
- Member – Cuban American Bar Association
- Member – Real Property, Probate, and Trust Section of The Florida Bar
- Past Member – Miami-Dade County Probate and Guardianship Committee
Publications & Presentations
- Anthony Diblasi, speaker, A Conversation with the Probate Bench & Bar, American Inns of Court’s Bench and Bar Conference, Miami, Florida, February 18, 2022
- Anthony Diblasi and Amelia Crotwell, Using a Proactive Approach to Address Elder Care Conflict and Avoid Litigation, ACResolution, January 2020, at Pages 26-30
- Anthony Diblasi, speaker, A Conversation with the Probate Bench & Bar, American Inns of Court’s Bench and Bar Conference, Miami, Florida, March 1, 2019.
- Anthony Diblasi, Eldercaring Coordination Training, Fifth Judicial Circuit October 24, 2018 and Seventeenth Judicial Circuit October 30, 2018.
- Anthony Diblasi, Arbitration: Solving Collegiate Football’s Compensation Problem, Vol. 8 American Journal of Mediation. 83-94 (2015).