Priscilla Jimenez’s practice focuses on representing corporate clients in transactional matters, litigation, employment and regulatory matters, and investigations.
Ms. Jimenez has experience representing public and private companies in connection with mergers and acquisitions, real estate transactions, corporate governance and securities issues, internal investigations regarding violations of company policies and state and federal laws, and employment matters.
Ms. Jimenez also has experience handling significant litigation involving commercial torts, intellectual property, banking, employment, and consumer claims in federal and state court and in arbitration.
Professional and Civic Activities and Memberships
- The Florida Bar
- American Bar Association
- Florida State Courts
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- University of Miami School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2007)
- Florida State University (B.S., summa cum laude, 2003)
- Be Prepared: Tips and Strategies for Handling Government Investigations, FAPSC Annual Conference – Aventura, Florida, July 25, 2013
- Employee Wage and Hour Claims – An Introduction to the Fair Labor Standards Act: How to Investigate, File, and Prove FLSA Claims, Legal Services of Greater Miami – Miami, Florida, September 26, 2012
- Winning Strategies to Ensure Prospective Students Have Realistic Expectations, FAPSC Annual Conference – Aventura, Florida, July 26, 2012
- Student Complaints: How to Handle Them, Keep Them from Escalating, and Prevent Them in the Future, FAPSC Central Conference – Lake Mary, Florida, February 23, 2012