Experienced investors, developers, business owners and franchisors involved in the purchase, ownership, management or rental of commercial real estate make significant investments in property and their future rights. Whether you are interested in buying or selling property or entering into a commercial lease, it is important to understand your rights and obligations. Homer Bonner Jacobs real estate attorneys represent clients seeking to preserve their investments and rights in commercial real estate transactions. Unfortunately, disputes arise from time to time in connection with such transactions. Homer Bonner Jacobs provides its clients effective goal-oriented legal representation of their rights in connection with such disputes.
Commercial real estate matters may involve complex contract negotiations, long-term rights and obligations, and potentially costly disputes. Our real estate attorneys are experienced in handling all types of commercial real estate investment matters, including:
• Disputes relating to a purchase or sale, investment, or commercial lease
• Partnership and joint-venture formations
• Purchase and sale of improved and unimproved real property
• Real estate broker and agent disputes
• Real estate development transactions, including contracting and disputes
• Review and negotiation of commercial leases
• Transactions involving commercial, industrial, mixed-use and residential properties
• Disposition or acquisition of distressed assets
Our real estate lawyers understand the complexity of every commercial real estate investment and work to protect our clients’ immediate and future interests. Our attorneys will take the time to understand your unique personal and business needs. We are experienced in providing creative solutions to real-estate problems and can help structure entities and transactions to achieve favorable tax treatment.
To learn more about our real estate practice, contact us. We will gladly provide an initial consultation at no charge.